I guess that PJ walking is as good a reason as any to usher in the era of video on my blog. The first video shows her early attempts at the life of a biped. That was a few weeks ago. Now, she is a regular old Olgo Kaniskina (2008 Race Walk Olympic Gold Medalist..duh!). The 2nd video (Addendum A) demonstrates her more advanced footwork.
Though I do not have photographic proof, she can also walk while reading a book, walk while eating Cheerios off the floor, walk while balancing a checkbook, walk while drinking, walk in the pool, and walk while watching Sesame Street (though that more commonly causes her to freeze and assume trance-like posture directed at television).
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Walker, Texas Ranger
Posted by
SandyKay
at
11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! PJ can balance a checkbook?!?! I think I could use a little monkey like that!
Great walking video!!!
P.S. I love how you stole her toy to get her to come to you!
love the hair! Reminds me of SG last year- caution- she will be called pebbles and cindy lo ho and you'll need to come up with a appropriate response. Now stick some little bows in there.... =)
So fun that PJ's walking!! Jared just took one step this weekend. Love the blast from the past pictures! Hilarious!
Wow she is getting so big...wait how old is she by now?? I love all the photos from when you were young...you are very brave to share those with all of us!! Even if I wanted to I do not think I would have enough photos to share. I guess we just where not picture people back then.
It's already October 13th, who's the lazy blogger now?
Just kidding, check out our blog, I finally made some new posts!
Post a Comment