
I made some dresses this morning, using a couple of plain adult t-shirts. You can read all about it HERE, if you wish.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
New Dresses by Lunchtime!
Posted by
SandyKay
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I made some dresses this morning, using a couple of plain adult t-shirts. You can read all about it HERE, if you wish.
Posted by
SandyKay
at
2:48 PM
4 comments:
Very cute! Too bad there isn't a tutorial on how to make sleeves (the only way my nieces could wear them).
If only I had two adorable little girls... Alas, just adorable little boys (and I don't think their father would be excited about them wearing dresses)! : )
I am in love with your creative juices Sandy! Those girls are so artsy, must have lived in Boston for a few years.
Serious creative juices coarse through your veins. Darling! C
You're so creative!! Love the dresses!
Post a Comment