Look who showed up a'haunting at our house...
The Willie.
The Jessie.

The Piggy (Bank, to be specific).

The Butterfly.
And the cowgirl took a break from her frontier responsibilities to lead the kindergarten nursery rhyme parade as the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Willie, Jessie, Piggie and Butterfly
Posted by
SandyKay
at
8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awesome costumes! Derek really looks like Willie! Wow! You girls are sooo cute too!
Oh, Willie, I mean Derek. You could be his double. Cute Ava, PJ and Sandy costumes, too.
I can't stand it. You guys always have the best costumes! Derek is simply the best.
Wow! Texas living has really taken its toll on Derek, huh? His beard is really showing his years! ;)
Ava and PJ are jst adorable! And Miss Sandy's looking like a very trim and toned butterfly!
What great costumes the Georges always have!
Your costumes were awesome! I am glad that I got to see Willie's beard in real life- how does Derek grow beards likes that? Must be a real man. ;)
Jessie and the piggy bank were soo cute too! We were so fortunate that we got to go trick-or-treating with y'all and that I got to pretend to be Derek's wife for the night!
You guys always have the best costumes!!
I love it! Willie is so good and so is Jessie wait they all are so good! Also I can't believe that your little girl started kindergarten!!! I hope things are going better for her now.
LOVE the Willie cosyume!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment