


Howdy, ya'll! Right now, we are packing up the last of our stuff and wrapping up our furniture (dangitall, we thought we'd be done by now...), and getting ready to head off into the wild blue yonder..Texas, that is. We pack the truck tonight, then take off Sunday morning. As you can see, our little cowgirls are rarin' to go. Giddyup.
More later on how sad this is... Too busy right now!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Yee-Haw!
Posted by
SandyKay
at
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Cow-girls! They are having way too much fun, looks like they found their own means of transportation to Texas. We miss you guys already.
I love Ava's expression in the second picture. She's like Penelope, I'm not sure if you can handle this, you better hold on!"
Holy cow, I can't believe you are taking off this weekend-I still haven't figured out where in Texas you are headed. So has Missy planned her first trip to visit you yet?
Boooo! Travel safe and all. But it's just so stinking saaaaad.
Look for road trip II coming soon to a place near YOU! Though I can't say I'm as good of a traveling companion, we'll give it our best shot.
We miss those smiling faces already! Travel safe!
Post a Comment