
I have to say that all of my life (or at least the past decade) I have been warned about the day that I had children and I would no longer be able to sleep in, which I happen to relish. After Ava was born, I was better rested than EVER. I didn't have to go to work or school, and I could just keep nursing her in bed when morning came, dozing until I had had my fill of zzzzz's. As Ava has grown, she has acclimated to our family schedule, and usually cooperates by sleeping in until 9 or so. So I thought, well, when Child #2 comes along, this will all end. I'll REALLY have to start dragging myself out of bed early one of these days. But PJ is the same as Ava: she keeps on sleeping, as long as I keep tanking her up. As for Ava, with all the craziness going on in the past few weeks, she has been getting to bed late (10:00 usually), and then sleeping well past 10 many mornings. Aaaaahhh. I can't even say how many times I've thanked my lucky stars that I don't have a sunrise-waker. I know my luck will run out one day (kindergarten?), but I'm enjoying it while I can...
[more coming on the exciting weekend events]
And here are some of my favorite sleepytime photos from Ava's babyhood:




Wednesday, October 17, 2007
What Sunrise?
Posted by
SandyKay
at
8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I dream of sleeping like the Georges.
Man... now I am going to have to wait until noon EST to call you gals in a new time zone!
Post a Comment