We have not one, but TWO new adorable little nephews, brought to us so generously by Derek's sister Jeni and husband Jason...
And by Derek's brother Ryan and his wife Katie...
Are those boys cuties, or what?! We are sooo thrilled for all of them, and cannot wait to snuggle the little boys ourselves.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Babies Babies!
Posted by
SandyKay
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, Lucas looks cute in his towel sucking his thumb . . . but Ezra's CHEEKS in that photo are priceless.
Hooray for babies! Lucas and Ezra are so close in age, hopefully they are bosom buddy cousins.
We still can't wait to see Penelope. We haven't seen her in real life yet, has it really been that long?
Sandy,
Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I was that I never got to hang out with you while you guys were back. There seemed to be lots of opportunities, but our schedules never jived.
I was just remembering how sweet and thoughtful you were when I had Emerson/broke my jaw. The yummy smoothie you made, soup cards from the YW, visiting. You were a true friend and I love that about you.Thanks sweet lady.
Post a Comment