If I had a waterproof laptop, *maybe* I'd be a better summertime blogger.
Love that first picture of Ava! It's just too cute! You and your water babies gotta come try our pool with me sometime. Been dying to go!
hey, i'm sure you could whip something up to cover it. though i guess there is the whole electricity and water thing...
Yeah, I tried to take my laptop in the pool and here I am with a new laptop. Sigh. :)Those two are TOO cute :) I can't wait to see them again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love that first picture of Ava! It's just too cute! You and your water babies gotta come try our pool with me sometime. Been dying to go!
hey, i'm sure you could whip something up to cover it. though i guess there is the whole electricity and water thing...
Yeah, I tried to take my laptop in the pool and here I am with a new laptop. Sigh. :)
Those two are TOO cute :) I can't wait to see them again.
Post a Comment