The girls are loving the newest addition. She drinks milk, poops and pees, cries, and sleeps. So lifelike! We are all in love with her.
Welcome to the family, Rose Elise!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Our New Doll
Posted by
SandyKay
at
11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Gee, that doll looks pretty lifelike. And she fits perfectly in that bed.
Congratulations! The girls are so sweet!
She looks so beautiful. She is so good to cooperate with her sisters and play house with them.
I was sort of freaked out by that last picture. Dolls can be so scary. But I sure think that the little real doll is adorable.
We love her too! So happy we'll get to play with this little doll often!
Another adorable mixing of genetics! Congratulations!
Wow was I behind! My thought was "Oh they must be babysitting". It is a good thing I read on! Three of a kind is so liberating. Clearly you guys are good at raising ladies I can see why the lord opted to send you another. Congrats on getting her out and getting on with life. She's precious!
Congratulations guys! She is beautiful, just like her sisters. Have fun with your house full of girls.
Post a Comment