It's been a long time since I've touched this blog, and my only excuse is that I've been busy growing...
leavening...
and ripening...
in many ways....
Only 3 weeks (give or take a week or two) to go before we get another fabulous girl in our family—Yay! We are so excited. My pregnancy has been super, I'm feeling good, and now we just need to wrap up a few projects and we'll be ready for the new little lady.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Ready for the Harvest
Posted by
SandyKay
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like your garden and you are ripening well. We are excited for the little lady to arrive too.
Congrats on your new addition!
Ok, so I read the newest post first and couldn't believe your little drop of "the baby" in casual conversation. Now knowing for sure that you are actually expecting one, my heart has returned to its rightful place.
CONGRATULATIONS you big secret keepers! : )
Post a Comment