Last night my sweet sweet baby slept for NINE hours straight. To show her my appreciation, I am going to dedicate this entire post to her. I probably would have done that anyway, but don't tell her that.
For the 3rd time in our lives, Derek and I are entirely smitten with a little baby girl. We almost forget how completely we fall in love with our babies, and how nothing is more wonderful than snuggling that perfect little baby in our arms. There is something so beautiful and divine about a new baby. You look at that sweet face and melt, and then when she begins smiling and responding to you, your heart just oozes with gooey emotions.
We cannot get enough of this girl. Every one of us loves her so much.
Here is a whole slew of pictures from the 2nd month of Rose's life.





7 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it. She has changed so much since those first pictures you sent. What a cutie! I can't decide who she looks like.
I think she looks like PJ. She is so cute! I wish I were there to squish her little cheeks.
So sweet! Congrats! Rose makes your two other girls look so grown up all of a sudden!
So cute! I laughed at the pic of Derrick asleep on the couch with Rose in the Baby Bjorn.
Jamie
Oh my gooey goodness, that is one yummy little George girl. What a sweet family.
I was just wondering what little Rose was up to today, so I am happy to see an update! She looks different from the other ladies, every single one gorgeous. I could really use some snuggle time.
Love her smile #6 and #7 from the bottom. She is so adorable. :)
Post a Comment