Okey-dokey. I am determined to update my blog before an entire year has passed and I just give up altogether. So hold on to your pants; I'm about to unleash a flurry of posts chronicling the thrilling & heart-stopping adventures of the...well, of us. On second thought, the flurry might be more of a trickling, and the thrilling/heart-stopping might be more of a mildy-amusing/fairly interesting. Except for our Rose, who might just stop your heart with her cuteness. At least she does that to us just about every day.
Without further ado, I introduce...
Summer 2012!
Part 1!
In reverse chronological order!
Unless I decide to do it in a different order!
Or get lazy and stop posting at all!
ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!
(Did your heart stop yet?)
To begin my summer review, here is the end of summer: Ava going back to school. She is our big 2nd grader, and she was glowing from head to toe with joy at returning to school.
And her awesome dad is driving her to school in the morning, as usual, so that I can bum around the house in a fuzzy robe and slippers all day.
As tradition dictates, Ava chose the first-day-of-school dinner menu: waffles, peaches, apples, hot chocolate, and soda.
And for dessert: a scone with strawberry jam in the middle and whipped cream on top. Her own creation.
Let the year begin!





3 comments:
Yay for blog posts. I cannot wait for the flurry of posts I've been promised. You better not back out now. Ava is so cute, and I LOVE her dinner choice! We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving by the way.
Ava looks so darling in her cute outfit with matching shoes. We are excited to see you all at Thanksgiving too.
2nd grade??? Where does the time go? You have some pretty adorable kiddos. Love them all! And you guys too!
Post a Comment