Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Most Momentous Birthday, Rose Edition

I don't care how many times I've said it. I'll keep saying it. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? How did my little baby go from this:



to this:



Where does the time go, and how do I make it stop? I don't think I've gone a single day since Rose was born when I have not wished that she could just stop growing and stay exactly the way she was at that moment. I will keep on adoring her more every day, but I just so wish the baby days would last a little longer. There's just not enough time to absorb all the cuteness.

I don't do themes for one-year old birthdays. I like to wait until they can appreciate my efforts a bit. For Rose's birthday, we just spent the day loving her (no big change there) and ate cake and stuff.

Penelope belts out a rousing rockstar rendition of Happy Birthday to You.

Hard at work.
 I think I might have to go get Rose out of bed to snuggle with her after looking at all these photos. Okay, not really, but I am seriously tempted.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pink tutu. She's an adorable one year old. Happy birthday.

Missletoe said...

I don't blame you. How can you ever get enough of those George baby thighs! Better go chew on them a bit for me too! Happy Birthday Rose!

Rachel said...

i know i am late... happy birthday baby and a happy new year!