


Derek says that it's not possible to be more than 100%, but PJ will prove him wrong. She is off the charts for her weight, and off the charts for cute. While I'm bragging, she has slept a solid 8 to 9.5 hours straight every night for the past week, except for one night. Honestly, I never really believed people when they said their babies did this. It took Ava about 15 months to accomplish that feat. Not that I would ever dream of comparing my children, but PJ is a serious cake walk in relation to other..ahem..children I've known well in my life who might happen to resemble her...
AND today was PJ's first LAUGH. Wondering what did it? Dancing with a mom belting out "Rock the Boat". Trust me: it would make YOU laugh, too.
And she's just the right size for our handy-dandy baby-case. Oh, how I love fat babies.
-
Lay off the rolls, PJ!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
110th percentile
Posted by
SandyKay
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. Chubby babies are so cute. Logan has lost most of his arm rolls, but there is still some chubbiness there.
Good job on PJ, she looks very cute and healthy.
Holy cow! Keep up the very healthy menu!
Her cheeks are to die for.
Way to milk it creamy mama, nice work! I love PJ eyeing the rolls so intently.
my second favorite part of this post is derek hiding behind the table holding penelope in front of the rolls... and then trying to pass it off as something she did herself... seriously what kind of parents are you.
Post a Comment