That is so sad. I don't like sick families. My family compound is due to have some sickness wreck havoc soon, I hope I don't catch what you've had through the computer.
We've been hoping you guys were okay. Hopefully you'll get better soon. Guess you should stay away from circus clowns--they're hazardous to your health!
Oh no! We've been fighting some bugs around here, too, so I sympathize. Unfortunetly, the well person in the house was Ian so I still had to manage my own illness (a lovely sinus infection) and Aiden's. Yuck!!!
8 comments:
Good luck staying that way, Sandy. I hope your family gets feeling better soon!
That is so sad. I don't like sick families. My family compound is due to have some sickness wreck havoc soon, I hope I don't catch what you've had through the computer.
We've been hoping you guys were okay. Hopefully you'll get better soon. Guess you should stay away from circus clowns--they're hazardous to your health!
That is the saddest thing I have ever seen.
Oh no! We've been fighting some bugs around here, too, so I sympathize. Unfortunetly, the well person in the house was Ian so I still had to manage my own illness (a lovely sinus infection) and Aiden's. Yuck!!!
Get better soon!
at least Ava got a cool fort to rest in. feel better soon!
I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
OH How I sometimes miss the freedom
days of building forts in the living room.
I guess Derek is camera shy. Hope everyone has recovered by now.
Post a Comment