
Anyone else worn out from a weekend of Halloween activities? After 3 events of Halloween revelry, I'm ready to hang up my wig and dig into Ava's bag of treats. It was fun, but I'm ready for a nap. Thank goodness for Daylight Savings...
This weekend, our family morphed into the following:
A ballerina
A leopard ballerina
A creepy 70's rocker roadie/fan (and really, what's more rock-n-roll than a crockpot of meatballs?)
And a smokin' Ann Wilson/Pat Benatar/female rocker-ish person
How's that for cliche? Ballerinas and rock stars! Whatever. We had a good time. Except for PJ, who was frightened and disturbed by her be-mulleted, mustachioed father. She wouldn't go near him. For some reason, seeing me in red lipstick and that crazy wig was a-okay with her. Alright, I admit it: that's how I dress at home...
And with her ballerina friends, and one of her THREE stashes (not to be confused with her creepy dad's stash. heheh.)
At least it was 82 degrees. No bone chilling in Texas on Halloween.


Keep that man away from your children!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Spooky
Posted by
SandyKay
at
12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That rocker dude is creeping me out. Great costumes!
We miss you guys, nobody does Halloween as well.
The leopard ballerina and the regular ballerina are both adorable. I always knew you and Derek were a little off and now we have photographic proof! I'm glad you've come clean about your "around the house" outfits, too. Doesn't honesty feel good? ;)
Micah didn't recognize Derek at all. Great costumes.
Micah was the 'Greatest American Hero" and Hazel would cry whenever he put the wig on. How funny.
I LOVE your costumes, and yikes, Derek could actually pass for a 'trashy keep your kids away from this guy'. Almost didn't recognize him. Fun Halloween, and now you get to eat all of the kiddies' candies... even better.
Hey, Derek, I like the hair and the BIG glasses and Sandy, red becomes you. We had a mild Halloween too.
Post a Comment