1. Squirt a generous stream of dish soap into large bowl of water.
2. Place bowl on patio/deck/rooftop with children arranged in a loose circle around bowl.
3. Dash back inside and enjoy the solitude/serenity/carelessness of a woman of leisure (Bigger bowl of bubbles=More leisurely lady).
4. Have towel handy.
5. Prepare to accept your children's joyful suggestions that you are the Best Parent Ever (Or, conversely, prepare your favorite time-out lecture about the Golden Rule, as it relates to dumping water on siblings).







Monday, April 13, 2009
How to Become a Lady of Leisure (for 15 minutes)
Posted by
SandyKay
at
10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe how big PJ's getting! She's adorable! And way to go with the fun activity! I suppose temperatures above 40 degrees would also need to make an appearance before this activity is much fun...
That's a good one I'll have to try. My kids also love to take out a bucket of ice and then they gleefully chuck it at the ground to shatter it into tiny pieces.
Does the spray-er from the kitchen sink reach to the patio? Because hosing the kids off and tossing them a towel while lounging on the couch would buy another 15 minutes.
I wish I could throw 3 kids out there with the little ladies!
That looks like fun! Next time, call me so I can come over and play on the patio with the girls! ;)
So cute. My parents used to let us "water the lawn". That was the best.
Ooo. Brilliant idea! And I love your bangs!
Post a Comment