Just remembering back when times were rough...
http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds (You may need to know some basic internet Japanese..).
Friday, April 17, 2009
Yesteryear
Posted by
SandyKay
at
3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remembering back when times were rough...
http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds (You may need to know some basic internet Japanese..).
Posted by
SandyKay
at
3:27 PM
4 comments:
That cute little person in the middle looks like Ava. Is that you, Sandy?
Wishing we had some more hard times ahead...
(thanks, Brad and I are laughing and crying ourselves to tears)
That's so cool. Fun if you wanted to make some unique looking photos too. I can tell that one of these little girls is you. Probably the youngest one, right? And your sis is in the middle? How is she and her rock star husband anyway?
I guess I should clear up.. That's AVA in the middle, with her two little best friends in Boston on her sides (missletoe's children, which explains her comment). We were on a camping trip, and this was first thing in the morning, when the kiddies were still groggy-eyed. But we always thought it looked like a photo of some luckless children from the Depression. I love that you thought it was me, because no one ever thinks Ava and I look alike. :)
Post a Comment