Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jiffy Lube Extraordinaire

I'm in love with my neighborhood Jiffy Lube. Seriously. They are the nicest oil changers EVER. Larry (I think was his name) actually shook my hand through the car window in greeting as he introduced himself yesterday. Then the guy checking the tire pressure grinned and waved at Ava while he worked. They vacuumed my car--not a task I enjoy. And as we left the place, no less than 3 guys wished us a great day and smiled us out the garage door. I half expected to turn around and see them all break into song and dance: "Thank you for coming..tra-la-la-la-laaaa..We love to help you..We won't offend you..Weeeee're Jiffffyyyy LUUUUUUUBE!"

I can't wait for 3,000 miles to pass! I think I'll bring them cookies next time.

4 comments:

Cherisa said...

I'm a big fan of the Jiffy Lube 3A in Quincy. The last time I went there they let me stay in the car because Aiden was dead asleep. They were just as friendly as your local guys and offered to vacuum if I wanted (I declined). I use to go to the dealership but it takes forever and it costs more. Hooray for cheaper, faster options for those less-than-fun errands. :)

Farrah said...

Which one is it? We're (or I should say Josh is) a frequenter of Jiffy Lube, but I don't think he's been especially impressed with the one he's been to here. Which location is it?

SandyKay said...

Parmer and MoPac

Missletoe said...

HMMMM.... 3,000 miles.... that sounds like a trip to MA and back. We can get you back to the Jiffy Lube in a Jiffy!

... and bring those cookies too!