Last weekend we checked out the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center. Wish I had learned something about her besides that she was really into flowers; instead I just enjoyed the scenery. But I CAN now identify primrose, Indian paintbrush, and bluebonnets. Ava is in love with our friends Josh and Farrah, who were there with us. She even named one of her dolls Farrah. Here she is cuddling up with them:
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
How fun! It would have been nice to visit the Ladybird Wildflower Center while I was there but there just wasn't enough time.
My mother, a Texan born and bread, has always been immensely proud that LBJ and Ladybird Johnson were Texans. I was familiar with their history even as a young child.
Perhaps on another visit to the great state of Texas...
Your friends are quite hot! :)
Wow! Wildflowers, seems a bit early for that! I didn't know Lady Bird was into wild flowers, we'll have to check that out.
Don't let PJ know, but she has a lot to be vain about!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY KAY!!! While I was away on travel to Baltimore, I realized it was Cinco de Mayo and all of a sudden I thought to myself "Happy Birthday Sandy!" Wish we could see you all soon - the girls are growing up so fast!
Casey and Tiffany
I have to say I am super jealous of your new friends, I want to be the person Ava is hugging and naming things after. In other words I miss you all. I am glad you are having fun in texas though!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Your girls are adorable! Happy Mother's Day! - Tiff
Post a Comment