Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Fashionista

Ava is discovering the joy of accessorizing.

For a trip to the post office...

Sunday-goin'-to-meetin'...

Grocery shopping...

And just hanging out around home...



But no matter how fabulo the accessories are, sometimes less is more.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty jazzy shoes!

Adah said...

I love it. She is sooooo cute and sooooo BIG!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Miss ya

Bess said...

She looks like you in the first bathroom photo Sandy. She looks so big and girly.

kelly said...

lucy says that she likes ava's bracelets and that she wants to play with her and eat cereal with her.

Cherisa said...

Miss Ava is certainly doing her best to get onto the cover of Cosmo as soon as possible. I especially like the first picture. Totally punk rock! :)

Brenna said...

Ava is so cute! I am glad I found your blog.

Missletoe said...

I LOVE the hanging at home shots. That haircut is so stinking cute on her I am ready to run out and get it!

Melonius said...

I'm diggin the mirror shots!